1. LEGAL INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the Internet portal service for the address: www.solucionesconfirma.es (hereinafter the "Portal") that SOLUCIONES CONFIRMA ASNEF-SIGNE, S.L. (Hereinafter, "SOLUCIONES CONFIRMA"), a Spanish company with headquarters in Avenida de la Industria 18, 28760 Tres Cantos, Madrid, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Sheet M-505669, Volume 28,059, Folio 149, Section 8 of the Book of Companies, makes available to Internet users.
Acceptance of this Legal Notice implies that the user knows its terms and undertakes to comply with them. Soluciones Confirma shall in no case guarantee the availability or future maintenance of the services accessible through the Portal. Soluciones Confirma may at any time decide to interrupt, suspend or permanently cancel this Portal without incurring any liability for compensation to Users.
Contracting the SOLUCIONES CONFIRMA services that may be available on the Portal is subject to the relevant General Conditions and, where appropriate, the Special Conditions of the service concerned. It is the User's responsibility to read and understand the General and Special Contract Terms and Conditions in force when the contracted services begin.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the Portal content, which is understood to include (but is not limited to) text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audio-visual or audio content, and their graphic design and source code (hereinafter the "Content"), is the intellectual property of Soluciones Confirma, and users shall not be deemed to be assigned any rights of use of intellectual property under current legislation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, during the time that Users remain connected to the Portal they may use such Content to the extent that it is necessary for navigation and only insofar as such Content is accessible in accordance with the rules contained in this Legal Notice. Once the user logs out of the Portal, s/he will not retain any right to use the above-mentioned Content.
The trademarks, trade names or logos used on the Portal are the property of Soluciones Confirma or of third-parties that have authorized Soluciones Confirma to use them, without access to the Portal conferring on the Users any rights to said trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
Portal Users undertake to make proper use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. Any User who breaches the Law or this Legal Notice shall be liable to Soluciones Confirma or third parties for any damages and loss that may be caused by breach of said obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes injurious to the property or interests of Soluciones Confirma or which otherwise overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) of Soluciones Confirma or of third parties.
Portal Users undertake to use the Content in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, and in accordance with any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable to particular services under the provisions of clause 1.
Users must not engage in activities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Reproduction, copying, distribution, making available, public communication, transformation or amendment of the Content, except as permitted by law or where expressly allowed by Soluciones Confirma or by whoever owns the operating rights where appropriate.
- Reproduction or copying, for private use, of any Content that may be considered Software or a Database as per current legislation on intellectual property and its public communication or supply to third parties when such acts necessarily involve reproduction by the User or any third party.
- Extraction and / or reuse of all or a substantial part of the Portal Content and of the databases that Soluciones Confirma makes available to users.
3.3. Data collection forms
Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 6 of this Legal Notice, the use of certain services or applications are conditional upon prior completion of the corresponding User registration.
All information provided by the User through the Portal forms for the above or any other purposes must be true. To this end, the User guarantees the authenticity of all data provided and that s/he shall ensure that the information provided is fully updated so that it reflects, at all times, the real situation of the user. In any event the User shall be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to Soluciones Confirma or to third-parties by the information provided.
Additionally, by filling in the forms, Users declare that they are over 14 years old.
3.4. Introduction of links to the Portal
Internet users or Information Society Service Providers who wish to introduce links from their own websites to the Portal must comply with the conditions listed below:
- The link may only connect to the home page or main page of the Portal but cannot reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of text, graphics, etc.). Web 2.0 type Interaction systems offered from the Portal to link to it from social networks are excepted from the foregoing.
- In all cases , it shall be forbidden, in accordance with applicable law in force at all times, to establish frames of any kind that involve the Portal or permit the display of the Content through Internet addresses other those of the Portal, and, in all cases, when they are displayed together with content that does not belong to the Portal, such that: (i) it causes, or may cause, error, confusion or deception among users about the true origin of the service or Content; (ii) it involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (iii) it serves to exploit the brand reputation and prestige of Soluciones Confirma; or, (iv) it is, in any other way, prohibited by applicable law.
- The page that introduces the link shall not make any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Soluciones Confirma, its partners, employees, members or about the quality of the services that it offers to the users.
- In no case shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that Soluciones Confirma has consented to the inclusion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- It is prohibited to use any name, graphics or mixed, or any other distinguishing sign of Soluciones Confirma except as permitted by law or where expressly authorized by Soluciones Confirma and where, in these cases, a direct link with the Portal is permitted in the manner prescribed in this clause.
- The page which establishes the link shall comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own content or content of third parties that: (i) is unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and decency (pornography, violence, racism, etc..), (ii) induces or could induce the false impression in the User that that Soluciones Confirma endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender ( iii) is inappropriate or irrelevant to the business of Soluciones Confirma in the place, content and subject matter of the sender's website.
4.1. Service Quality
Access to the Portal does not entail obligation on the part of Soluciones Confirma for ensuring complete absence of viruses, worms or other harmful third party computer elements ("malicious software" or "malware") during navigation. In all cases it is the User's responsibility to ensure the availability of adequate tools for detection and elimination of malicious software.
Information on free tools for detection of malicious software such as viruses, Trojans, etc. is available on the INTECO website: https://cert.inteco.es/software/Proteccion/utiles_gratuitos/
Soluciones Confirma is not responsible for any damage caused to the computers of Users or third parties due to the actions of third parties during provision of the Portal service.
4.2. Service Availability
Access to the Portal requires the services and supplies of third parties, including transmission through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, security, continuity and operation is not the responsibility of Soluciones Confirma. Accordingly, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, cancelled or may be inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service without requirement for prior notification by Soluciones Confirma.
Soluciones Confirma shall not be liable for any damages or loss of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections of the telecommunications networks that produce suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during or prior to provision of the same.
4.3. Content and services linked through the Portal
The Portal may include links that enable the User to access other Internet sites and portals (hereinafter "Linked Sites"). In these cases, Soluciones Confirma acts as a broker of service provision in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter "LSSI") and shall only be liable for the content and services supplied on the Linked Sites to the extent that it is aware of their illegality and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, it may inform Soluciones Confirma in accordance with the procedure and the purposes specified in clause 5 of this Legal Notice, without this communication entailing any obligation to remove the link.
In no case shall the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Soluciones Confirma with the statements, content or services provided.
Soluciones Confirma does not know the content and services of the Linked Sites and is therefore not liable for damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, lack of currency, unavailability error or uselessness of the content and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other losses not directly attributable to Soluciones Confirma due to its own services.
4.4. Third party content hosted by SOLUCIONES CONFIRMA
The Portal includes or may include the possibility that Users, whether registered or not, include comments on Soluciones Confirma or third party services or otherwise participate by issuing personal opinions or specific information. In these cases, Soluciones Confirma acts as a provider of brokerage services for hosting in accordance with Article 16 of the LSSI and will only be responsible for the content uploaded by other Users to the extent that it is aware of its illegality and has not withdrawn illegal content with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there are comments or content uploaded by other users which are unlawful or inappropriate, s/he may inform Soluciones Confirma in accordance with the procedure and the purposes specified in clause 5 of this Legal Notice, without this communication entailing any obligation to remove the comment or content.
In no case shall the existence of third party comments or content presuppose the existence of agreements with the authors thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Soluciones Confirma with the statements or information provided.
4.5. Confidentiality of information transmitted via the Portal
Soluciones Confirma has adopted the legally required security measures to ensure the confidentiality and secrecy of personal data that Users provide on our Portal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the transmission of such data to Soluciones Confirma shall circulate via third party telecommunications networks which are not controlled by Soluciones Confirma. Additionally, the existence of malicious Software on their computer equipment may mean that such information may be forwarded or retrieved without their knowledge.
Soluciones Confirma shall not be not liable for lack of confidentiality of information transmitted by third party telecommunications equipment and networks or for the software or hardware vulnerabilities of the equipment of the Users themselves.
5. NOTICE OF THIRD PARTY ACTIVITY OR SERVICES OF THIRD OF AN ILLEGAL AND IMPROPER NATURE
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that Linked Sites or any other third party service provided by Soluciones Confirma (e.g. User comments where permitted, etc.) are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morals; or that any of the information provided by the Users themselves, through the services offered on the Portal, are such as described above, you may contact Soluciones Confirma by the methods listed in Clause 7, and you should include the following information:
- Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site.
- In the case of breach of rights such as intellectual and industrial property or any other whose existence cannot be deduced by Soluciones Confirma, personal data of the owner of the rights infringed, where someone other than the reporting party, and proxy statement to act on behalf of the owner when someone other than the reporting party. Additionally, in these cases, the documentation must be provided to prove the existence of injured legal title or property.
- Express statement that the information contained in the complaint is accurate.
Reception by Soluciones Confirma of the report provided under this clause shall not imply, in accordance with the LSSI, actual knowledge of the activities and/or content specified by the reporting party.
6. DATA PROTECTION
7. CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any questions or suggestions or want to report illegal content or activities to Soluciones Confirma, please contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. LAW AND ARBITRATION
The law applicable to the Contract shall be Spanish law, without prejudice to cases in which it may be mandatory to apply the laws of other states.